Respected Rockwall Mediators Offer Neutral Dispute Resolution Options
Experienced Texas mediators assist with a wide range of legal matters
Legal issues often place significant stress on one’s personal and professional life. At McLeroy & Grob Mediations, we strive to remove the traditional adversarial tone of legal disputes and provide the non-contentious alternative of mediation to solve legal issues. We have 57 years of combined legal experience and our mediation team handle many types of legal matters, including family law and business law disputes, for individuals and businesses throughout Rockwall, Dallas and Collin counties. Whether you seek mediation to resolve non-performance of a contract, to formulate the terms of a divorce settlement or to work out the payment of medical expenses from an accident, we will develop solutions tailored to your needs and goals.
Knowledgeable mediation firm finds creative solutions to legal problems
Resolving legal issues through mediation takes a particular skillset that truly appreciates how to achieve the unique goals of each party. Individuals and companies in Rockwall, Dallas and Collin Counties put their faith in us because we offer:
- Innovative approaches to each matter — Our mediators are adept at formulating strategies to help both parties meet their specific goals and objectives.
- A focus on litigation alternatives — We are invested in helping parties avoid the frustrations of litigation and have devoted our practice to helping them resolve disputes through less contentious and expensive means.
- Effective settlement negotiation — We have extensive negotiation experience and know how to create positive outcomes for disputing parties.
You will find that mediation saves time and money, particularly if it occurs early in a case. Our expert mediators can maximize these savings by tailoring the process to party needs, including brainstorming outside the box solutions, narrowing discovery and disputed issues, and meeting separately with parties or together. Mediation allows the parties to shape their own resolutions, resulting in agreements that last. Mediation is confidential, unlike court proceedings.
Resourceful conciliators facilitate impartial dispute resolution for Texas residents and businesses
We are a full-service mediation firm that helps individuals and businesses throughout Rockwall, Dallas and Collins Counties amicably resolve disputes through:
- Divorce mediation — When spouses work out the terms of their divorce together, the outcomes are usually better. We provide expansive divorce mediation services and will help you move forward.
- Child custody mediation — Allocating parenting responsibilities is difficult, and we assist both parents in child custody mediation by helping them agree on and solidify arrangements that address their unique situation and are in the best interests of their children.
- Breach of Contract mediation — Contract disputes can quickly become heated and effect your company’s profitability. We help clients reach better results through organized contract mediation.
- Real estate mediation — Our mediation firm is highly skilled at successfully resolving disagreements between buyers and sellers through real estate mediation.
- Construction mediation — We have proven methods of helping parties solve construction disputes using construction mediation techniques.
In addition to the areas outlined above, we also handle personal injury mediation, business mediation and probate mediation. With our advanced training in dispute resolution, we know how to guide parties towards solutions that specifically address their unique situation.
Contact proven mediators to schedule a free consultation
At McLeroy & Grob Mediations, we mediate for individuals and businesses in Rockwall, Dallas and Collin Counties in a wide range of legal matters, including family law and business law. Call 972-961-4482 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Rockwall office.