For more than 30 years, Mr. McLeroy has provided effective and creative legal solutions to clients throughout Northeast Texas and beyond. As a double Board Certified litigator, in the specialty areas of both Civil Trial Law and Personal Injury Trial Law, Mr. McLeroy has successfully managed a large docket of active files including products liability defense throughout the southeastern United States for a major manufacturer of construction and agricultural equipment, as well as personal injury accident cases and construction and business disputes.
Additionally, throughout the years, Mr. McLeroy has been called upon to represent parties in many domestic relations matters including divorces as well as the representation of both parents and children in Child Protective Service matters. Mr. McLeroy has mediated more than 650 civil cases including construction disputes, business conflicts, partnership dissolutions, estate contests, personal injury cases, product liability cases, governmental liability cases and family and divorce matters. Qualified as a mediator through the Attorneys Mediator Institute since 1994 and as a family law mediator through the Dallas Dispute Resolution Center since 1996, beginning in 2014, Mr. McLeroy has focused his private practice almost exclusively on providing mediation services.
- 1982, Texas
- 1982, U.S. District Court, Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas and U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
Law School Attended
- Texas Tech University, Class of 1982, J.D.
- Texas Tech University, Class of 1979, B.B.A.
- Greenville, Texas, April 27, 1957
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Law and Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1992
- Certified Mediator, Attorney Mediators Institute, 1994
- Certified Family Mediator, Dallas Dispute Resolution Center, 1998